1. PLACING ORDERS
- How will I receive an order confirmation and tracking number?
You will be notified by e-mail with your order confirmation and tracking number once your order has shipped. Please check your email spam folder if you do not see it in your regular inbox.
- What are the shipping rates?
Expedited shipping rates will be calculated upon checkout depending on your shipping location.
- Do you ship internationally?
Purchases made through www.luminox.co.id only ship to customers located within Indonesia.
- How quickly will my order ship?
Orders will be shipped within 3 – 5 business days.
- How do i change or cancel my order?
You can contact our customer service by WA at +6287771911736 or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with the product you ordered because the product was received damaged, we are pleased to offer a return and exchange policy *; as long as you purchased the product from our webstore (www.luminox.co.id). For more detail, please read our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
3. WARRANTY & SERVICES
- What does the Luminox warranty cover?
- Your watch is warranted for 2 years from the date of purchase from an authorized Luminox retailer against any and all manufacturer’s defects. Any damage to the watch resulting from normal or extreme use is not covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty. Items not covered by the original warranty are crystal, band, stem and crown, or any damage from normal, extreme, or inappropriate use.
- 1-time warranty for battery replacement, as long its never been replaced.
- Please consult your warranty card and booklet received from your retailer. When returning your watch to an official service center, please include the warranty card which must show the store where bought, date of purchase and stamp of the store in order to be a valid warranty card.
- How frequently should my Luminox be serviced?
Like any high-precision instrument, a watch needs to be serviced regularly in order for it to work perfectly. Obviously, we cannot indicate the intervals for such servicing, given that it depends entirely on the model, climate and the care taken by the watch’s owner. As a general rule, your watch should receive a full service every 3 to 4 years, depending on the use of the watch.
- Where can I send my watch for repair?
Luminox – Pacific Place
Showroom and Service Center
Pacific Place Mall 3rd Floor unit 28
SCBD Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53
4. Technical Questions
- How long is Lifetime of my watch battery?
A battery life varies usually from two to ten years depending on the type of the watch, dimensions and capacity of the battery, the size and weight of hands, and the amount of energy required by the different functions of the movement. For instance, a chronograph will have a higher energy consumption than a watch indicating the hours and minutes only.
Some Luminox watches feature an end of life indicator: Once the second hands starts moving in 4-seconds intervals, it is time to have the battery replaced by a Luminox qualified watchmaker. However, even in the 4 seconds interval, your watch will continue to run for one to three weeks before stopping.
- What does water resistant mean?
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters, as indicated on the case back. The water resistance rating of a watch does not take into account the ability of the watch to STAY water resistant as it ages.
Please be aware that temperature fluctuations and external influences, for example due to solvents, cosmetics, dust or shocks, caused by impacts or sudden movements, can fundamentally affect water-resistance. Often a watch gets hit by a shock onto the crown or crystal without leaving visible marks, but the internal parts could become damaged and the watch will no longer be water resistant. You also need to consider that seals and sealing systems in particular are subject to wear and tear and natural ageing, e.g gaskets at the crystal, crown and case back.
Please also note that not all straps or bracelets are suitable for use in or under water. Furthermore, with exception of the turning bezel, the moving parts of the watch (crown, buttons etc.) should not be operated under water. Before wearing the watch in or under water, you should also make sure that all moving parts are in their rest position, especially the screw-on crown must be firmly tight. After use in or under water, your watch should be rinsed with clear fresh water and then cleaned and dried. Do not under any circumstances open the watch by yourself. The water resistance should be tested regularly, and at least annually, by an official Luminox agent. Typically water-resistant watches are usually tested for water-resistance on the basis of international standards ISO 2281, and only especially constructed diver’s watches (like Luminox series 1500) undergo much tougher testing procedures on the basis of international standard ISO 6425.
Our minimum water resistance recommendations are as follows for the following activities in water environments:
– splashing 3 ATM (30 meters)
– water surface activities 5 ATM (50 meters)
– swimming/snorkelling 10 ATM (100 meters)
– diving 20 ATM (200 meters), for your safety screwed in crown is recommended deep diving special testing procedure required according to ISO 642
- What is the acuracy of my Luminox watch?
- Quartz movement:
The typical tolerance of a quartz movement has got variations of between -05. and +0.7 seconds per day. External influences like shocks or sudden change of temperature may affect the precision of quartz movements.
- Mechanical movement:
The accuracy of the watch depends on the movement and on the individual habits of the wearer and can therefore vary. The average precision tolerances are between -10/+40 seconds per day.
- Can i wear my Luminox watch if i am allergic to nickel?
The materials used by Luminox are subjected to severe tests in order to avoid allergies. For those who are hyper-sensitive to stainless steel we recommend that you buy a watch made of titanium or plastic.
- What is the lifetime of my leather strap?
Depending on use and wear and tear, lifetime is typically from 6 to 18 months. Please take hygienic issue into consideration, as your leather strap is exposed daily to your natural sweat, as well as bacteria and dirt. Also from this point of view, a change of strap is recommended every 18 months at least.
- How does the Luminox light technology work (LLT)?
The Luminox illumination glass tubes, called LLT (LLT = Luminox Light Technology) inside your watch are calculated to glow up to 25 years, with a guarantee to glow 10 years as of date of purchase, except when exposed to strong shocks on the watch.
Luminox – Always Visible.
Luminox watches offer a constant glow for up to 25 years, even in total darkness. Each Luminox watch employs tiny self-powered micro gas light tubes. These micro gas lights (borosilicate glass capsules) are installed in the hands, hour markers o the dial, and where applicable, into the bezels of our watches. These light tubes are safe to humans and environment. Luminox watches need no external light source to “charge” the paint on the dial or hands in order to glow as do conventional luminous watches. Nor do they require a push of a button to light the dial as do watches with electro luminescence and therefore do not consume any battery power.
- Is it normal for a watch crystal to fog up?
Luminox watches are produced in a clean room with a controlled relative air humidity of 45% to avoid condensation. However, under certain circumstances condensation can build up on the inside of the watch due to natural humidity. This can happen if the watch is exposed to extremes of heat and cold in quick succession, e.g. Exposed to the hot sun and then worn while swimming or in a cold shower, or falling while skiing and exposing the crystal to ice cold snow. As long as the fog is NOT caused by a leak due to shock or damage to the watch, the fog will dissipate when the watch is in a normal climate again. If the does not disappear within 2 to 3 minutes in a normal temperature, send the watch to an authorized service center to address shock or damaged gaskets which can cause the loss of water resistance.
5. Additional information
- How can i find out where to buy a Luminox watch in Indonesia?
- Which in Individuals and organizations carry Luminox watches?
Please read it under trusted & requested (hyperlink to trusted & requested )
- Where can i obtain a Luminox catalogue?
Please download it under Luminox Catalogue (hyperlink to catalogue)
- Where can i obtain an instructional manual?
Please download it under Manuals on this website.